Linux System Administrator, Platform team - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As System Administrator at Melexis, you will:
- Maintain and improve, cloud and on-premise Kubernetes clusters.
- Manage and document Cloud infrastructure services.
- Drive and ensure high monitoring standards for services and systems.
- Collaborate with DevOps, Infrastructure, Developers and other teams to support and improve their experience with core IT platforms.
- Find ways to automate and scale your solutions.
- Install new software releases and system upgrades
A bachelor's degree in business informatics, computer science or relevant;
Minimum 5 years of experience as Linux system administrator
Experience with Git, Cloud (GCP or Azure or AWS)
In-depth knowledge of Linux administration (Debian, RedHat)
Practical experience with Containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
Familiarity of Monitoring (Grafana, Graphite, Nagios, FluentBit) and Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
Good understanding of Configuration management (Saltstack or similar)
CI/CD tooling stacks and processes (Gitlab CI or similar)
Experience in automation and scripting with Bash or Python
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment;
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company;
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization;
- Versatile development opportunities.