Intern in Process Team - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
More specifically, you will:
Perform supporting activities such as machine setup, device testing, device inspection, etc..
Ensures support to Process Specialists and Process Engineers when industrializing new products or processes in manufacturing (MSA, validation reports etc.).
Perform engineering tests and use statistical and scientific methods to address and assure process performance, prototyping, characterization and verification of defined process or equipment parameters to ensure the defined process specifications are met. The activities will be supervised by a Process Specialist/Engineer.
Support projects related with SW and/or HW development.
Education with a technical focus (electronics, automation, industrialisation, automatics or relevant, could be ongoing)
Problem solving ability with strong quality mindset
Team player and self-driven personality
Good computer literacy
Good communication skills in English
- Employment on a labour contract up to 32 working hours per week (4 days, 8 hours per day).
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities