Mixed Signal Design Engineer ( MSDE Lead ) - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
At Melexis the Mixed Signal Design Engineer verifies, via mixed-signal modeling (analog, digital and embedded software), how the design (Integrated Circuit) behaves according to the system specification. In addition, the Lead is responsible for creating the methodology, plan development and oversees the verification process.
As Mixed Signal Design Engineer more specifically, you will:
- Be involved in the system modeling, conceptualizing and circuit validation.
- Supervise MSDE engineers in the MPS team in Sofia.
- Decide on list of required simulations on block and full top level.
- Develop behavioral models and test benches using Verilog-AMS and System Verilog.
- Perform simulation and verification at top-level functionality.
- Work with circuit design engineers and system architects to define verification needs for creation of verification plans.
- An engineering master degree in an electronic or microelectronic field or equivalent by experience.
- Relevant experience as a designer in a microelectronics environment, in combination with good system verification capabilities.
- Experience in team management will be considered as a plus.
- Experience using System Verilog, Verilog-AMS and scripting languages like Python, PERL, TCL.
- Working experience in automotive industry and knowledge of automotive bus interfaces SENT/SPC, PSI5.
- Experience with Git and Gitlab is an asset.
- Experience with Cadence AMS Designer verification flow.
- Knowledge of ISO26262 and IEC61508 standards is a plus.
- You are self-driven, able to work independently while coordinating with analog, digital and software engineers.
- You are good communicator, fluent in English and have a customer-oriented attitude.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities