Reliability Assurance Technician - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As a Reliability Assurance Technician at Melexis, you make sure that all activities related to the validation/qualification of all Melexis products, in the domain of non-destructive test analysis are executed in line with the prevailing international standards. You guarantee that the qualifications are done in the most efficient manner, in order to reach the agreed deadlines.
More specifically, you will:
- Do daily base checks, diagnoses, calibrations, maintenance, qualifications on equipment, products, materials and/or measurement data
- Build set-ups, measurement executions, trimming, repairs, and equipment releases for any our station especially X-ray.
- Provide reports, create work instructions, do administrative tasks.
- Ensure the establish work of our equipment, property of the test execution and quality of our products and contribute with our engineers to achieve our business objectives.
- Make follow-up of the day-to-day planning for ongoing projects
- Be responsible for correct execution of all required verifications and stress tests on new Melexis products before they are brought in mass production
- Be responsible for the development of electronic set-ups for lifetime tests, in cooperation with other Development teams
- Make follow-up of the calibration and maintenance of the existing machine park
- Experience on similar position for min 2 years.
- Experience with X-ray equipment will be considered as advantage.
- Relevant Bachelor degree in Electronics or related would be an advantage.
- Effective communication skills in English.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Communicative and result-oriented.
- Able to do precision job with small components.
- Attention to details.
- Knowledge of and interest in electronics (schemes, electronic systems, test methods and test equipment) would a plus.
- Strong abilities in processing and interpreting data coming from different information sources (data from electrical measurements, stress monitoring etc.)
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities