Product Verification Engineer - Magnetic Position sensors - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As a Product Verification Engineer, you are the key person in the verification of all new Melexis products. Together with the IC design team, you are responsible for defining the test cases, as well as developing a measurement setup. This setup is used for debugging and characterizing our products in a highly automated way, and to test engineering samples for our customers. You are responsible for analyzing and reporting the measurement data back to the IC design team. In our growing company, you are a key person to improve our product verification process, our setups and our software.
More specifically, you will
- Define the needs and test cases for the verification of IC parameters based on the inputs of the design team.
- Define and develop a characterization setup with a high level of automation.
- Develop and perform measurements of all IC parameters on your setup based on the inputs of the design team.
- Analyze the measurement data to provide feedback to the IC design team, including a characterization report.
- Plan and perform measurements and analysis to identify the root cause of IC weaknesses.
- You have a Master degree in electrical/electronics engineering or equivalent, or Bachelor degree with relevant experience
- You have experience in measurements techniques
- You have PCB design experience (Altium Designer)
- You have experience with NI LabVIEW
- Experience with NI PXI equipment is a plus
- Python scripting knowledge is a plus
- You are a team player with a hands-on mentality and a creative mindset
- You have effective spoken and written communication skills in English; French is an asset
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities