Planner Buyer - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As a Planner Buyer at Melexis, you will more specifically:
- Determine the demand and manage the correct company assigned inventory for/at subcontractors‘ services.
- Manage the phase in / phase out of products in production and new products coming from development or business units in cooperation with in-house partners.
- Be involved in the preparation and execution of Logistic Service Level Agreement (e.g.: stock, price, cycle time, cost, capacity agreements), according to company supplier strategic road-map.
- Communicate delivery changes and resolve supply issues by working with in-house partners and/or suppliers.
- Assure logistic data from suppliers/subcontractors are at any time up to date and available.
Master or Bachelor degree in economics, business administration or engineering.
Thorough knowledge of supply chain planning methodologies and processes.
Basics of Master production scheduling; Sales & Operations planning.
Material Requirement planning.
Previous experience working with ERP systems is a plus.
Strong customer service focus to enhance satisfaction.
Strong problem solving and reasoning skills to effectively deal with problems varying in complexity relative to job level Able to set long term planning, put priorities and take decisions in case of urgency.
Strong communication skills – to be able to transfer the required information to the relevant person in a timely and proper manner Experience in working successfully in teams over multiple sites will be considered as an advantage.
Fluent in English.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment.
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company.
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization.
- Versatile development opportunities.