Category Buyer OSAT - Tessenderlo, Belgium
Your future job
More specifically in this role, you will:
- Create a long-term category roadmap: develop, formulate, implement and monitor the category strategy Components. - Manage and execute the development and review process of this strategy.
- Support OSAT category strategy: In close cooperation with the Category Manager OSAT you will give input to and align on joint category approach within the scope of the overall procurement strategy. You support specific procurement projects in order to realize the overall procurement ambition & objectives.
- Contribute, support and execute the development & implementation of sourcing projects. Ensure optimal sourcing decisions by administering a bidding process for the purpose of securing items and services within budget and in compliance with the defined requirements.
- Act as a trusted business partner, be first point of contact for relevant internal customers and external partners with regard to specific sourcing topics. Guide the decision process and ensure that the business consequences of these sourcing decisions are transparent for all stakeholders
- Ensure a good collaboration between the stakeholders and the key-suppliers by setting up proper SRM/SPM and make sure the right people are involved when a change occurs. Lead management and escalations calls in your scope.
- Plan, manage and lead specific procurement projects to develop more efficient processes, value driven and/or cost-effective solutions
You have a Master degree in in Economics, Commercial Engineering or Engineering or Bachelor degree with experience (ideally 2 – 3 years in an international environment)
You have preferably a procurement category approach and general procurement background
Your strong interpersonal & communication skills, negotiation & analytical skills will be of great help in the challenges ahead
You promote a positive attitude, even in adverse circumstances, and you are able to make sound and objective judgments
You are fluent in English
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international market leader where your contributions make the difference
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization. You have 8 colleagues, located in Tessenderlo and Sofia, working as Buyers and Purchase administrators.
- The flexibility of our full hybrid way of working
- Development opportunities via our internal mobility program and our Melexis University