Reception and Administration Assistant - Sofia, Bulgaria
We are currently looking for a highly motivated individuals to join our team as a Reception and Administration Assistant who will be involved within variety of administrative activities and providing support to different company departments.
Your future job
As a Reception and Administration Assistant you will be involved within all reception activities, a variety of administrative topics and providing support to different company departments.
More specifically, you will:
- Perform front-line activities at the Reception center in Melexis Bulgaria. Provide administrative support and act as first point of contact for various stakeholders:
- Register, welcome and accommodate guests and visitors;
- Arrange appointments and travelling;
- Answer/ redirect phone calls and emails;
- Apply and clarify the Internal policy for access control;
- Receive and distribute external postal items. Act as point of contact for courier suppliers.
- Support overall administrative processes and procedures such as:
- Office supplies (stationery, water, consumables etc.);
- Communications with subcontractors;
- Prepare reports for the performed activities;
- Act as a support and back-up in activities of Administration and Communication team;
- Manage and administrate online and off-line platforms used for internal automated processes, such as: access control system, access cards printer, automated distribution of food vouchers, external visitors’ management system.
- Contribute to the improvement and optimization of administrative processes;
- Relevant education – high school diploma or university degree (on-going or finished);
- Positive and customer-oriented attitude;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Very good command of Microsoft Office;
- Fluent command in English;
- Willingness to learn.
- Part-time work on 5-days working week;
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment;
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company;
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization;
- Versatile development opportunities.