Associate Accountant(Contract) - Kuching, Malaysia
1 year contract
Your future job
As an POSITION TITLE at Melexis, you will ...
More specifically, you will
- Process invoices and perform matching in Oracle, including request of approvals and follow-up
- Perform audit on employee expense claim to ensure accurate & compliance with the company’s policy
- Perform bank reconciliation
- Responsible for month-end/ quarter end/ year end GL close activities
- Assist with requests by internal and/or external auditors
- Ensures timely and accurate recording of all accounting transactions in line with internal policies.
- Be aware and keep abreast of internal and external accounting rules in order to align own activities with them at all times.
- Handle assignments involving analysis of data with procedure and methodology clearly given in order to contribute to overall analysis activities.
- Provide required progress reports at completion of the activities in order to ensure that activities stay in line with accuracy and soundness requirements.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as required from time to time
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or similar Professional training in accounting
- Fresh graduates with good interpersonal skills and the ability to cope under pressure environments are encouraged to apply
- Basic knowledge of working with preparation of financial statements
- Basic knowledge of local financial and fiscal rules and regulations. Knowledge of international and local accountancy standards and practices a plus.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia (verbal and written).
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities
- To start work immediately