Senior Total Rewards Specialist - Erfurt, Germany
Your future job
Melexis designs, develops, tests and markets advanced integrated semiconductor products. Our devices meet the world’s growing demand for greener and safer cars, smarter appliances, modern medical devices and conscious buildings.
Working at Melexis means working with innovative, enthusiastic colleagues in 12 countries on 3 continents.
We are looking for a Senior Total Rewards Specialist to join our Talent Engagement team and drive implementation of project and products related to Compensation & Benefits and Performance Management.
More Specifically you will:
- Support in determining the Total Rewards roadmap in close collaboration with the business stakeholders and related internal customers.
- Translate the process roadmap into product development / improvements / sprints by following Project Management methodologies and framework.
- Be globally responsible for the implementation of projects/products in the process roadmap with link to Compensation & Benefits and Performance Management.
- Drive the process backlog for continuous improvement.
- Interest in data analysis.
- Facilitate the communication between the project teams and the different stakeholders during the different milestones of a project.
You hold a University degree in Social Sciences or Economics or equivalent.
You have 5 to 7 years of Comp&Ben experience in a global context; experience in automation is a plus.
You have very good communication skills to coordinate with stakeholders to set expectations, deliverables and objectives.
You demonstrate strong project management skills.
You know how to handle confidential data and facts.
You are a critical thinker.
You are fluent in English.
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment.
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion and build a successful career.
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization.
- versatile development opportunities.
- hybrid work model.