Internship: Automate management of certificates for equipments - Ieper, Belgium
Internship: Automate management of certificates for equipments
Your future job
Due to the variety of Melexis products, different equipments are used in our manufacturing. In order to integrate with other IT systems, it is important to have a standard way to control and collect information from those equipments. Therefore we use opcua standard on those equipments. To enable security the equipment uses then certificates which are today managed/updated by hand.
The target of this project is to implement a solution with operation to automate the management and renewal of the certificates on the supported equipments
- Implement the solution, including the testing of the functionality.
- Deploy the solution on MLX worldwide.
- Student in Bachelor or Master in IT
- IT software analysis, design and development practices
- Preferably: Git/Gitlab, docker/kubernetes, certificates
- Main technologies used:
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities