Internship: Standardize the interface for controling/collectiing data from manufacturing equipment - Ieper, Belgium
Internship: Standardize the interface for controling/collectiing data from manufacturing equipment
Your future job
Due to the variety of Melexis products, different equipments are used in our manufacturing. In order to integrate with other IT systems, it is important to have a standard way to control and collect information from those equipments.
The target of this project is to implement an adapter for an equipment with the reuse of a standard (OPC/UA):
- Implement the adapter converting the machine specific interface to OPC/UA, including the testing of the functionality.
- Deploy the service (option1: as daemon on the machine, option 2: on a separate server if not possible).
Your profileStudent in Bachelor or Master in IT
- IT software analysis, design and development practices
- Preferably: Git/Gitlab, docker/kubernetes
Main technologies used:
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities