Process Specialist - Corbeil-Essonnes, France
Your future job
As a Process Specialist at Melexis, you execute all required activities regarding process support in order to ensure that existing processes are continuously improved and that new processes are timely introduced. More specifically, you will:
- Ensure technical support to the process engineers when introducing and/or releasing new equipment to manufacturing (buy-off, training, preparation of working documents).
- Ensure technical support to Development and Process when industrializing new products or processes in manufacturing (MSA, validation reports, ECN).
- Carry out in cooperation with suppliers and process engineers, evaluations/analysis/continuous improvements in order to increase reliability and efficiency of the process including equipment, hardware
Non universitydegree in Electro-Mechanics or ElectronicsFluent in English
- Some years of experience in a (semiconductor) manufacturing environment
- Experience with Microsoft-Office Tools
- Thorough knowledge of machine equipment (both mechanical and electronic parts).
- Thorough Knowledge
in problem solvingmethods, including yield- and process analysis and improvement techniques and statistics.
- Basic knowledge of software development. Able to write macros/scripts/programs typically in order to automate the measurement data gathering process.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities