Product Engineer Intern - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As a Product Engineer Intern you will contribute to the enhancement of product and system performances in terms of quality and cost efficiency.
More specifically, you will:
Support Product Engineers in day-to-day tasks and ongoing projects;
Support engineering activities including execution of tests or qualifications;
Work together with the team to ensure the delivery of IC conforming to specification;
Assist in investigations of material with quality alerts;
Prepare specific product reports based on the results of your analysis;
Coordination of documentation for non-conformance material between Melexis and Melexis supplier.
Education with a technical focus (electronics, automatics or relevant, could be ongoing);
Problem solving ability with strong quality mindset;
Team player and self-driven personality;
Good computer literacy;
Very good communication skills in English.
- Employment on a labor contract with 32 working hours per week (4 days, 8 hours per day);
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment;
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company;
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization;
- versatile development opportunities.