Administrative and Communication Officer - Corbeil-Essonnes, France
Your future job
As an Administrative and Communication Officer at Melexis, you will:
- Provide administrative services for local site and management.
- Run the reception service smoothly including welcoming of guests, coordination of incoming and outgoing mails/parcels and phone calls, meeting room coordination.
- Coordinate timely and cost efficient travel organization and service to local employees and guests according to global and local policies.
- Manage expense reports, invoices, orders for office supplies and be involved in budget preparation.
- Review, communicate and implement the local policy on a regular basis.
- Implement and continuously improve local processes.
- Coordinate company events and internal communication (newsletter, screen communication, intranet)
- Prepare presentations and letters
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree and ideally a first relevant experience
- You have good knowledge of MS Office
- You are customer and service oriented
- You have particular attention for discretion and handling of confidential information
- You have an organized, versatile, rigorous and dynamic personality
- You have effective communication skills in French and in English
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment.
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company.
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization.
- versatile development opportunities.