Application Engineer – Latch & Switch ICS - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As an Application Engineer at Melexis, you will build strong technical expertise on magnetic position sensing and motor control for a myriad of applications in the automotive, industrial and consumer.
Become part of the widest portfolio of Latches & Switches in the world that makes customer devices smarter, safer, greener and more autonomous.
More specifically, you will:
Customer communication & technical problem solving on reported issues.
Close collaboration with Development to bring the roadmap to market.
Black box application validation tests on upcoming products.
High quality documentation generation with the right balance of efficiency and comprehensiveness to present technical data in a clear way.
Build demonstrators, test and application setups to expand understanding and competency in magnetic sensors integration.
Support Sales with samples creation and technical guidance to pick the right product for the right application.
You will be part of a global Business unit team with a strong focus on our customers’ success and next-generation product developments.
10% international travel to visit customers, their facilities and review their applications
- Good functional block level understanding of Integrated Circuits (ICs).
- The ability to present difficult technical matters in a clear and simple way.
- Self-driven to achieve results, manage & develop.
- You have a degree in electronics or microelectronics.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment.
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company.
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization.
- Versatile development opportunities.