Internship: Product Verification – Development of an Automated Pin FMEA Setup - Ieper, Belgium
Internship: Product Verification – Development of an Automated Pin FMEA Setup
Your future job
As an intern in the Design and Product Verification Team, you will be a part of a project team as an Product Verification intern that will create a tool and setup to automate the Pin FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis) test.
This analysis is an important aspect of the characterization of an Integrated Circuit (IC).
The goal of the Pin FMEA is to understand the effect of different failure conditions such as: pin of an IC short-circuited to ground, or short-circuited to supply, or short-circuited to a neighboring pin, or pin left open.
As a Project Team member you will have insight in;
- Understanding the importance of the pin FMEA analysis
- Learn how to drive some lab equipment (relay matrix, supply, multimeter) with Python
- Develop some scripts in order to automate the tests and log the measurement results in a self-explained report.
- Test the Tool/Setup on the new Current Sensor IC from Melexis and present the results to the Design team.
- Electronics / IT / engineering background (Python programming, use of some lab equipment …)
- Good sense of problem analysis and solution finding
- Good conceptual and critical thinking
- Organization skills and be self-motivated
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
- Internship duration : 2 to 3 months
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities