Product Verification Engineer - Magnetic Position Sensors - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As a Product Verification Engineer, you are a key person in the verification of new products. Together with the IC design team, you are responsible for defining the test cases, as well as developing a measurement setup. This setup is used for debugging and characterizing our products in a highly automated way, and to test engineering samples for our customers. You are responsible for analyzing and reporting the measurement data back to the IC design team. In our growing team, you are a key person to improve the product verification process, setups and software.
More specifically, you will
- Define the scope and test cases for IC verification.
- Define and develop a characterization setup with a high level of automation.
- Develop and perform measurements of IC parameters.
- Analyze the measurement data and provide feedback to the IC design team, including a characterization report.
- Plan and perform measurements and analysis to identify the root cause of IC weaknesses.
- Document and keep the characterization documentation up-to-date.
- You have a Master degree in Electrical/Electronic/Microelectronics engineering or equivalent, or Bachelor degree with relevant experience
- You have experience in measurements techniques
- You have PCB design experience (Altium Designer)
- You have experience with NI LabVIEW
- Experience with NI PXI equipment is a plus
- Python scripting knowledge is a plus
- Analytical skills and systematic problem-solving
- Proactive and creative thinking and hands-on mentality
- You are a team player with a hands-on mentality and a creative mindset
- You have effective spoken and written communication skills in English; French is an asset
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities