Local HR Professional - Kyiv, Ukraine
LOCAL HR PROFESSIONAL
PEOPLE & CULTURE
Your future job
Melexis designs, develops, tests and markets advanced integrated semiconductor products. Our devices meet the world’s growing demand for greener and safer cars, smarter appliances, modern medical devices and conscious buildings.
Working at Melexis means working with innovative, enthusiastic colleagues. With over 1,800 people in 12 countries on 3 continents, Melexis is Headquartered in Belgium and is listed on Euronext Brussels.
Melexis-Ukraine is a development centre operating in Kyiv since 2000. The Kyiv team of more than 50 engineers specialises in mixed-signal integrated circuits (ICs) development, embedded software development, IC testing systems development, verification and qualification of ICs.
For our People & Culture division we are looking for a Local HR Professional to support our Kyiv site office in HR processes and projects.
More specifically you will:
- Provide support in global activities to ensure business continuity in HR related topics/projects
- Work closely with Site Manager on defining HR strategy and it’s realization
- Ensure adequate implementation of global HR procedures, constant participation in global HR procedures improvement projects
- Manage employees data in HRIS: Oracle, HR webworks, Cornerstone, 1C
- Prepare data for payroll: Work time and absence tracking (vacation, sick leaves, bonuses) for labour employees and private entrepreneurs
- Maintain the HR documents flow as per Ukrainian labour legislation
- Calculate HR metrics: absenteeism and retention statistics
- Administrate employee’s benefits: medical and life insurance, meal allowances, mobile connection, etc.
- Drive employer branding (internal & external): organise and conduct participation in job fairs, build cooperation with universities, publish actual company info on internal company portal and external media, lead CSR projects (STEM)
- Fulfil the site recruitment plan: on time, on scope, on budget and manage the full operational employee lifecycle: onboarding, “on site” administration, development, retention, offboarding
- Lead employees wellbeing activities
Bachelor degree with 2+ years of experience as HR Generalist/HRBP/People Partner
Hands-on experience in implementing HR processes and procedures related to employees
Experience in working with HRIS
A clear understanding of major HR and retention metrics
Previous experience in tech companies is preferred
Experience in providing HR support for teams with a headcount of 50+
Understanding of Ukrainian labour code and HR administration
Excellent and proven organisational, communication and presentation skills
Upper-Intermediate English level and higher
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion and build a successful career
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organisation
- versatile development opportunities
- hybrid way of working