Test & Industrialization Technician - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As a Test & Industrialization Technician at Melexis, you will support the day to day activities of the Magnetic Position Sensor and Current Sensor Team.
More specifically, you will
- Carry out in cooperation with Test and Product engineers, evaluations/analysis/continuous improvements in order to increase reliability and efficiency of the test solutions.
- Act as front line responsible for manufacturing related discontinuities
- Take on the validation of new test solutions (performing measurement study analysis; validation of new hardware and software).
- Be the first line support for existing tools including execution of tests or qualifications. You are responsible for testing the devices if modifications on the existing tools are done to make sure that they correspond to the quality standards.
- Make product related reports based on the results of your analysis and ensure availability of data and system related records (e.g. RnR Cpk reports, 8D reports, Failure Analysis request, etc.) help the TE during TP release, by supporting validation, sample creation , and Measurement System Analysis ( MSA).
- Bachelor degree in Electronics or Microelectronics or equivalent by experience
- Basic software skills (C, python)
- Quality mindset
- Able to work autonomously
- Experience in international working environment is an asset
- Effective communication skills in English
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities