Production Improvement Engineer - Ieper, Belgium
Your future job
As Production Improvement Engineer at Melexis, you will:
- Lead improvement projects to increase productivity in production (machine performance, flow optimization, improved way of working,...).
- Analyze, define and manage the problem-solving process for manufacturing issues.
- Ensure standardization and alignment of product flows and manufacturing methods.
- Support deployment of local corrective actions in all manufacturing sites.
- Support the Development and Process team in reaching error-proof test solutions in manufacturing for final product release.
- Transfer and/or release of products testing on local manufacturing sites.
- Engineering degree in e.g. Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, General Engineering
- Lean & Six Sigma knowledge; preferable with experience (DMAIC)
- Knowledge in Python is an advantage (experience with automation scripts)
- Independent MS Office user, especially Excel (knowledge in Minitab, Jira, ERP will be considered as an advantage)
- Result-oriented and team player
- Pragmatic and strategic thinker, with a hands-on mentality
- Fluent in English
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities