Test & Industrialization Technician - Ieper, Belgium
Your future job
As an TEST & INDUSTRIALIZATION TECHNICIAN at Melexis, you will contribute to the enhancement of product and system performances in terms of quality and cost efficiency, act as front line responsible for manufacturing related discontinuities, non-conforming product and technical implementation of systems across the product engineering team, ensure associated documentation and execute tasks based on defined frames.
More specifically, you will:
- Material review board (MRB) – Non-conformance
Lead MRB 1st line review; keep Product Engineers as well as internal customers informed of status.
Timely support non-conformance tasks according to the defined flows.
- Product Continuous improvements
First line support for product improvements activities including planning, execution and reporting of validation of test in manufacturing area.
Ensure the availability of product related reports, data and system related records.
- Higher non-university education with a technical focus (Electro mechanics, Automation or Electronics)
- Knowledge of automotive quality standards
- Knowledge in problem solving methods
- Basic knowledge in statistics
- Experience in international working environment is an asset
- Fluency in English
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities