Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer(Ipoh) - Kuching, Malaysia
Supplier Quality Assurance Engineer
Your future job
As an POSITION TITLE at Melexis, you will ensure continuous improvement at Melexis’ suppliers in terms of quality and costs and adherence to Melexis requirements.
More specifically, you will
- Responsible for implementation and coordination of a process and/or a project according to Melexis product development procedures;
- Analyse and report supplier performances for all Melexis suppliers;
- Manage, in alignment with Melexis development team, new technology release considering Melexis requirements and business needs;
- Identify and manage suppliers’ capabilities and/or performance improvement programs related to quality, technical, supply chain and business aspects. Resulting in improved effectiveness and return on-investment;
- Drive solution finding covering technical, quality, supply chain and costs aspects by bridging with other functions. Ensure successful deployment of lessons learnt;
- Manage customer audit at supplier premises in accordance with Melexis process.
Proven relevant experience in wafer fab/assembly technology/subcontracting environment and supplier management is a strong plus;
Knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing technologies and related processes;
Knowledge of process control techniques, yield and process improvement techniques;
Knowledge of management systems: ISO9001 and IATF 16949. Established knowledge of audit techniques is an added advantage
Understanding of trouble shooting, analysis and problem solving processes;
Ability to work with multi-national suppliers, customers and cross functional teams;
Self-directed, assertive communication, analysis skills and objective judgement required;
Fluency in English;
Willing to travel.
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities