Melexis Academy 2023- Еlectronics Engineer - Sofia, Bulgaria
Melexis Academy offers an exciting career journey in the field of Electronics to students or graduated with little or no experience.
Interested? Then join us and start your career as an Electronics Engineer.
WHAT WE OFFER?
We provide different opportunities, which fit your individual career plan. You may join us for a short summer practice just to feel the flavor of the engineering profession. Then, if the study is your 1st priority – do not worry. You may continue your professional path with us throughout your study, working part-time depending on your needs. If you are already graduated or you are ready for a full-time job, our Associate Program is right for you.
Melexis Academy aims to build the right knowledge, skills and abilities for a Electronics Engineer.
YOU MAY CHOOSE AND DEVELOP IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS:
- Analog design skills to develop blocks/circuits from specification to implementation;
- Chip layout also called physical design to translate the circuit schematic to layout topology, considering technology rules and specific requirements from designers;
- Measurements and Labview for semi-automatic test to verify our chip electrical and non-electrical characteristics are in line with design targets;
- Work with automated Test equipment combined with HW & SW development to build test solution for our chip towards mass production.
- Embedded Software Development to design and develop software products, components and applications to be embedded in a variety of Melexis products.
- Product and system performance to enhance the quality, time and cost efficiency throughout product life time
- Customer Quality to contribute to first line customer support and quality improvement activities
- Applications Engineering to build a strong technical expertise on a wide product portfolio that makes customer devices smarter, safer, greener and more autonomous.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Students 1-4 course of their study or Fresh Graduates with little to no experience in the field;
- Preferred Subject: Electronics, Microelectronics, Telecommunications, Applied Physics; Computer science
- Independent English user.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
- Well balanced program combining theory and practice;
- Working on real projects;
- Mentoring program;
- Personal development;
- Encourage continuous learning;
- Modern and collaborative office space;
- High tech and state of the art working environment;
- Joining innovative international company with a great culture;
- Joining different communities and clubs and participate in the internal social life;
- Work-life balance.
HOW TO APPLY?
Finalize your application by selecting Apply now!
If you believe you can make a difference in our organization, follow the link and apply now! Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. During the interviews we may advise you which option of our proposal is best for you.