HR Administrator/Administration & Communication Officer - Grasse (06) - Grasse, France
In this dual role, you will hold a key position within the People&Culture France team, facilitating HR, Admin & Communication activities and improving the team's efficiency.
We are opening a versatile role, supporting three remote sites (Paris la Défense-92, Corbeil-Essonnes-91 and Grasse-06).
Among your accountabilities, you will :
- Ensure the smooth running of diverse administrative activities within the People&Culture France department.
- Assist payroll process by providing relevant employee data information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules), ensure data verification, and review monthly payroll.
- Organize and maintain personnel records.
- Maintain HR systems data integrity.
- Act as a point of contact for employees queries regarding HR-related topics.
- Assist in various HR activities (interview planning, trainings, …) and projects ; create HR reports, presentations and metrics.
- Provide administrative services for local sites and management.
- Run the reception service smoothly including welcoming of guests, coordination of incoming and outgoing mails/parcels and phone calls, meeting room coordination.
- Coordinate timely and cost efficient travel organization and service to local employees and guests according to global and local policies.
- Coordinate company events and internal communication (newsletter, screen communication, intranet).
- Manage expense reports, invoices, orders for office supplies and support in budget preparation process. Prepare presentations and letters.
- Review, communicate and implement the local policy on a regular basis. Continuously improve local processes.
- Ideally Bachelor degree (HR, Accounting, Office management) and a first relevant experience
- Strong interest in administration related tasks
- Experience with Payroll systems (ADP Decidium, etc) and HRIS systems (Cornerstone, Oracle, etc) is a PLUS.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Absolute discretion and handling of confidential information
- Organized, versatile, rigorous, dynamic and customer/service oriented
- Effective communication skills in French and in English, as well as excellent phone, email and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization