Talent Acquisition Professional - Tessenderlo, BE - Tessenderlo, Belgium
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist you ensure that staffing needs are being met linked to company strategy and closely partnering with hiring managers. Together with an international team you will be responsible for attracting, sourcing, and recruiting talent to join Melexis to support the further growth of this amazing company. Employer branding, innovative recruitment and talent communication are key in this role.
Your key responsibilities
- Developing and implementing effective recruitment strategies to attract top-tier talent.
- Conducting thorough and effective candidate searches using various sourcing methods.
- Reviewing resumes, conducting phone and in-person interviews, and managing the candidate selection process.
- Providing guidance and support to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process.
- Building and maintaining a strong talent pipeline and network of passive candidates.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with industry organizations, professional associations, and universities.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to continually improve the recruitment process.
In the end - you are a trusted advisor, advising your hiring managers to attract, to source and to recruit the best possible talents.
Who are you?
- A passionate people person
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in talent acquisition, with a preference for experience in technical or semi-conductor industries.
- Strong knowledge of recruitment best practices, including sourcing, interviewing, and selection.
- Ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and industry professionals.
- Excellent communication (Dutch/English), organization, and time management skills.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and recruitment tools.
What do we offer?
- A great Talent Acquisition team that will become even greater when you will join
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- A team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Hybrid way of working
Melexis engineers microelectronic solutions. These solutions facilitate the work of our customers. By easy integration. By taking innovation one step further. By providing a competitive advantage. Our technology makes cars and other products smarter, safer and greener. Our sensors capture data from the analog world and comprehend these data digitally. Our drivers make sure customers can bring their products to life. As we always have a plan, we come with the right products at the right moment so our customers stay one step ahead of the competition. That’s what we call inspired engineering.
Our people are and make the difference. Melexis creates a framework for colleagues to grow, thrive and create impact for themselves, the customer and the company. Because we care, we empower and we excel. We believe in the power of diversity. Spread over 3 continents, 1900 colleagues from 50 nationalities shape the best imaginable future. Melexis never labels humans according to gender, age, nationality or religion. We simply welcome new colleagues based on fundamental criteria like competencies, performance record and potential. That’s how we inspire and get inspired. By people.