Team Leader Distributor Relations - Tessenderlo, Belgium
As a Distributor Relations Team Lead at Melexis you are responsible for driving the Distributor Relations Team to excellence. You will maintain distributor intelligence and intimacy to ensure the right level of customer satisfaction. The Melexis’ global policies framework will be your guide. In other words, you will have a key position that requires strong leadership skills, experience in distributor relations, and technical competencies to lead the team towards achieving the company's objectives.
What we expect you to do:
- Implement procedures and measures towards process and organizational efficiency and effectiveness in order to continuously enhance the service level to the customer.
- Ensure the right talent is on board, adequately managed and developed to contribute to the individual’s personal growth and Melexis global success, and secure adequate succession.
- Initiate and follow up continuous improvement actions and make proposals for standardization of order completion processes.
- Contribute to customer satisfaction by creating a responsive, pro-activeness and customer-oriented mindset in the distributor relations team.
- Plan the resources in the optimal way to ensure continuity of business processes.
- Manage the department objectives and KPI`s.
- Operate the ERP module and CRM module and interpret relationships and outputs of data correctly.
- Understands the Supply Chain processes, responsibilities and decision makers within Melexis.
Who are you?
- Master's degree or equivalent through experience with at least 5 years of experience in dealing with distributors in a B2B environment.
- People person at heart and analytical by mind.
What is in it for you?
- An environment where your leadership competencies and experience in distributor relations will be valued. You really can make a difference.
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere.
- You are not coming to work – you will join your colleagues and Melexis – big difference, no?
Diversity & Inclusion
Melexis is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Our people are and make the difference. Melexis creates a framework for colleagues to grow, thrive and create impact for themselves, the customer and the company. Because we care, we empower and we excel. We believe in the power of diversity. Spread over 3 continents, 1900 colleagues from 50 nationalities shape the best imaginable future. Melexis never labels humans according to gender, age, nationality or religion. We simply welcome new colleagues based on fundamental criteria like competencies, performance record and potential. That’s how we inspire and get inspired. By people.
Melexis engineers microelectronic solutions. These solutions facilitate the work of our customers. By easy integration. By taking innovation one step further. By providing a competitive advantage. Our technology makes cars and other products smarter, safer and greener. Our sensors capture data from the analog world and comprehend these data digitally. Our drivers make sure customers can bring their products to life. As we always have a plan, we come with the right products at the right moment so our customers stay one step ahead of the competition. That’s what we call inspired engineering.