Junior Engineer - Tessenderlo, Belgium
How would you design, develop, test and improve our chips?
You tell us. We want to hear your thoughts and ideas as a junior engineer. On the next innovation that we should build. The chips that make e-bike batteries last longer. Or the ones that help cars avoid moving obstacles.
If we can make your ideas work, we will. If we can’t, we’ll tell you why. That mindset got us from an idea in a garage box to dozens of chips in millions of cars, trucks, e-bikes, robots and smart watches around the world. Designed and manufactured right here at Melexis (i.o. in Europe). Millions every day.
Why is Melexis the right place for you?
Why not? Because we have so much in common. Like a passion for engineering, microelectronics, integrated circuits, AI and data. To create a safe and sustainable world. But there’s more:
- You can choose a job in any phase of engineering, from R&D to manufacturing.
- You get a lot of freedom in your job and the opportunities to grow and build a long career
- You work with the latest technology and some of the smartest people across three continents
- You join an open and inclusive environment with a strong focus on wellbeing and life balance
- You innovate in a stable and growing company that constantly raises the bar
Who are we looking for?
We made a quick checklist. But feel free to tell us why you think you’re the one:
- Master degree. In electronic or microelectronic engineering, IT, AI, ...
- Someone who can explain difficult concepts in simple words. In English too.
- Who always wanted to build robots as a kid and did some practical side projects as a student.
What jobs can you sign up for?
If you’re into engineering, look at these:
- IC Design Engineer
- IC Test Engineer
- Product Verification Engineer
- Applications Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Production Improvement Engineer
If you’re into IT and data (or know someone who is), look at these:
- Data engineer
- IT Developer
- AI Specialist