Procurement buyer / analyst - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As a Buyer/Analyst at Melexis, you will be part of the procurement team, reporting to the Indirect Category
You will be responsible for low and medium complex sourcing projects for assigned sub-categories.
As a valued member of the team, you will collect and analyze data and co-design and schedule control
activities, in accordance with control policies, contribute to the development and/or implement
procurement policies, guidelines and protocols compliant with strategy and create awareness thereof
within MLX. Purchasing compliancy will be ensured by putting the right governance in place.
You will extract data from different source systems, transform the data, load the data into the data lake and
enable data visualization.
Coordination and communication with internal departments and external suppliers is key. You will balance
the needs of the procurement team & their internal stakeholders.
More specifically in this role, you will:
- Manage contract and sourcing for low and medium complex procurement projects
- Co-define the P2P process, and define optimization opportunities
- Cooperate with internal business partners and act as an ambassador of the standard processes
- Ensures a well-functioning key user organization
- Develop and organize training & awareness of PTP process for key end users
- Supports the procurement team with market insights based on external market data sources or specific market research
- Responsible for procurement performance reporting (KPI’s, etc.)
- Understands the requestors data requirements and translates these into data science and reporting
- Manages, monitors or executes a wide variety of purchasing administration tasks by :
- Maintain price lists, catalogues, contracts
- Maintain master data in I-procurement
- Manage IMS Vendor creation process
- A bachelor degree with experience
- A relevant Procurement experience of 2 to 5 years in an international environment is a plus
- You are fluent in English
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities