Senior Continuous Improvement Engineer - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As a Senior Continuous Improvement Engineer at Melexis, you will lead the problem solving process closely with production teams, related to operation (manufacturing) Customer Return Complain.
More specifically, you will
- Define and drive implementation of containment and corrective action, within Lean strategy;
- Manage activities link to standardization related to global corrective actions;
- Drive local production improvement using Lean principle and methodologies;
- Ensure global lessons learned of operation are translated to local reality;
- Deliver local workshop or/and basic training on 5S, SMED, 8D, Kaizen, Problem Solving;
- Work closely with Continuous Improvement Teams in Belgium, Germany and Bulgaria;
- Report directly to the Local Continuous Improvement Manager.
- Master degree in Electronics, (Electro)mechanical or Automation/Robotics Engineering
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a technical production environment.
- Experience in Customer Quality Organization is a plus.
- You have proven Project Management skills and a strong “problem solving” mindset.
- Six Sigma Green belts certification is an advantage.
- You are fluent in English and you have strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Good computer literacy (MS Office , Excel and Data Analysis)
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities