Procurement Project Manager - Tessenderlo, Belgium
As a Procurement Project Manager at Melexis, you will design, review and drive procurement specific projects and programs. You will increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the procurement team while having company wide impact and ensuring supplier value. In other words, you will contribute to the competitive advantage of Melexis by focusing on balancing the needs of the procurement team and their internal stakeholders and by building in-depth strategic programs with key suppliers.
What we expect you to do:
*Expand, lead and master the supply risk management projects and program
*Develop and roll-out the sustainable sourcing projects and program
*Focus on the digital transformation of procurement:
*Create a long-term roadmap;
- Boost digital transformation of Source-to-contract and Procure-to-pay processes: design, validate and implement in close cooperation with your procurement colleagues and internal stakeholders
- Upgrade KPI dashboards and relevant procurement reporting;
- Increase data drivenness of procurement and their sourcing decisions
*Initiate cross-category and/or cross-department procurement initiatives which boost the back-to-back supplier performance and value (Delivery and Quality)
*Develop, drive and maintain predictable holistic Total Cost of Ownership cost models for direct spend, ensure full spend understanding as well as back-to-back benefit insight.
*Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders and suppliers, seek alignment on procurement initiatives, projects & programs. Facilitate & structure the internal & external business partnering
Who are you?
- A procurement project or procurement transformation background is a key to success - an additional experience in an international environment is a plus
- Relationship builder with an everlasting positive attitude, even in adverse circumstances - it will be a bumpy road at times
- You are able to make sound and objective judgments based on data and analytics
- A continuous learner, energetic and assertive - take us in your slipstream.
What is in it for you?
- Working for a company that has sustainability high on the priority list
- An environment where your project manager competencies, leadership skills and experience in procurement will be valued. You really can make a difference.
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere
- You are not coming to work – you will join your colleagues and Melexis – big difference, no?
Diversity & Inclusion
Melexis is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Inspired by a passion for technology and engineering, Melexis designs, develops and delivers innovative micro-electronic solutions. They enable designers to turn ideas into applications that support the best imaginable future. The company’s advanced mixed-signal semiconductor sensors and actuators integrate sensing, driving and communication into next-generation products and systems. They improve safety, raise efficiency, support sustainability and enhance comfort.
Melexis is a world leader in automotive sensors. Today, on average, every new car produced worldwide contains 18 Melexis chips. Melexis uses this expertise to serve other markets as well: alternative mobility, smart appliances, smart buildings, robotics, energy management and digital health.
Melexis is headquartered in Belgium and employs over 1,900 people in 18 locations worldwide. The company is publicly traded on Euronext Brussels (MELE).
For more information, visit www.melexis.com