Associate Applications Engineer – Smart Motor Drivers - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As an ASSOCIATE APPLICATIONS ENGINEER for the Smart drivers product line, you will build strong technical expertise on brushless motor control, both in consumer as well as in automotive applications, and work in a close collaboration with the Development organization, in a team of application engineers. You will be part of a global business unit team with a strong focus on our customers’ success, and next generation product development, as foundation of the product lines growth path.
More specifically, you will
- Characterize and validate in close collaboration with the development team, next generation plug and play 1-coil and 3-phase Brushless Motor Controllers;
- Support the development of validation setups and customer demo’s, including hardware, as well as software;
- Do extensive black box application validation tests on the new released products;
- Produce high quality reports, with the right balance between efficiency and the comprehensiveness, needed for decision making.
- You hold an Engineering degree in an electronic or microelectronic field;
- You are a quick learner, reaching out to the senior team members to self-develop yourself to a senior level;
- You have an interest in the fields of EMC, RF, or brushless motor control;
- Previous experience on relevant position will be considered as a plus;
- Solid technical knowledge (hardware, software programming, simulation tools and electronics) and strong analytical skills to identify, solve and report on technical problems;
- Good understanding of the functions of the Integrated Circuit (IC) design at block level;
- Effective communication skills in English;
- Ability to communicate difficult technical issues in a simple and clear way.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment;
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company;
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization;
- Versatile development opportunities.