Shift Lead in Equipment department - Sofia, Bulgaria
For over a decade, our customers in the automotive electronics market have inspired us to create, manufacture and deliver advanced Mixed Signal semiconductors, sensor ICs, and programmable sensor IC systems. Through the stringent quality expectations, hostile operating conditions and aggressive economic targets demanded by our automotive customers, Melexis has developed the capability to produce world class, value driven, innovative products. With headquarter in Belgium and branches in Bulgaria, Ukraine, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, the USA, Greater China, and the Philippines, Melexis Bulgaria has been operating since 2000 and is one of the leading centres of development in the company.
Your future job
As a Shift Lead, you will be responsible for the Technical staff on the Shift pattern. Leading the overall Team development, in order to process the right products based on customer requirements in accordance to the company's targets for productivity, quality, efficiency, cost, safety.
More specifically, you will
Ensure that the Technical Production shift Team is following the planning in respect with the automotive quality standards and internal requirements.
- Report the Technical Production shift Team performances and possible improvements to Production Manager on a predefined basis.
- Ensure that the Technical staff in shift operates as an united Team and maintains a good relationship and consistent way of working within all Production shifts.
- Focus on the Technical Production shift Team development, working closely together with all Shift leads.
- Ensuring strong knowledge and competencies building and succession planning for the whole Technical Production team.
- Cooperate with other departments, ensuring integration of information and practices into their mutual activities
- Higher education, preferably with a technical focus
- Knowledge and/or experience in Electronic, Automation, and/or Electro-Mechanic will be considered as an advantage
Previous experience in managing Teams in Production environment
Thorough knowledge of Production processes and product flows
Strong Customer- and Team-orientation
Calm and respectful attitude
In combination with strong willingness to give, elaborate on and implement ideas for improvement
Advanced level of English
Problem solving skill
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities