Process Specialist (Probing area) - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As an Process Specialist (Probing area) at Melexis, you will:
- Ensure technical support to Process Engineers when introducing and/or release new equipment to manufacturing (buy-off, training, preparation of working documents).
- Ensure technical support to Development and Process when industrializing new products or processes in manufacturing (MSA, validation reports, ECN).
- Support engineering's activities in probing area.
- Carry out in cooperation with suppliers, internal customers and Process Engineers, evaluations/analysis/continuous improvements in order to increase product quality, manufacturability, reliability and efficiency of the process including equipment, hardware and documentation.
- Degree in electronics, mechanics, automation, electrical engineering, industrial engineering, physics or similar.
- Knowledge of machine equipment (both mechanical and electronic parts), machine repair and curative maintenance.
- Knowledge of problem solving methods, including yield- and process analysis and improvement techniques.
- Relevant experience in a semiconductor manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft-Office Tools.
- Fluency in English.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities