Development Planner (f/m/d) - Erfurt, Germany
Your future Job
Are you a highly organized and detail-oriented professional? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you can make a significant impact? If so, Melexis has an exciting opportunity for you as a Development Planner. Join our team and play a key role in setting up the supply chain flow and ensuring the timely delivery of our products to customers.
Collaborate closely with Melexis suppliers and subcontractors to plan the supply of materials for assigned projects.
Coordinate with relevant teams to ensure an adequate amount of material is available to meet anticipated demands.
Maintain effective communication with project managers, development teams, and the supply chain team to facilitate a smooth production process.
Support the planning transfer of new products from the development phase to production in partnership with the supply chain team.
Manage phase-ins of products, working closely with the business unit and project manager to ensure sufficient material for ramp-up.
Proactively identify and prevent inadequacies and shortfalls, while maintaining a clear material status overview for internal stakeholders.
Contribute to and support the achievement of CPMO projects in development, supply chain, and manufacturing.
- Demonstrated track record in material planning, with experience in the electronics or automotive industry considered a plus.
Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to find solutions.
Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work well under pressure.
Excellent communication skills, with the ability to thrive in a multicultural environment.
Fluency in English and German
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities