Internship: Automate the release of IT products by developing automated deployment pipelines (CI/CD) - Ieper, Belgium
Internship: Design and setup data pipelines & cloud data lakes for AI/ML processing
Your future job
With the growth of Melexis and the usage of micro services, we have many small components to be released independently. To avoid a drop of delivery speed, automation is key.
The target of this project is:
- To update existing product deployment pipeline to allow continuous deployment (from the moment the code is accepted after QA, it goes to production automatically).
- To further mature the automation scripts in separate tools to allow the reuse in those pipelines (and to avoid a copy/paste ending with a lot of variants to maintain).
- Working with state-of-the-art enterprise applications frameworks used to deploy applications to be used worldwide.
- The use of development technologies and frameworks like: Git/Gitlab CI/CD, packaging of application with Docker/Kubernetes, Google cloud development, …
- Agile development practices.
3 to 6 months
- Student in Bachelor or Master in IT
- Technology: Git/Gitlab CI/CD, docker/kubernetes
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities