Senior Specialist Global Compensation - Tessenderlo, Belgium
Scope of the job
As Senior Specialist Global Compensation, you will be responsible for reviewing, implementing, and managing the Melexis' total rewards programs. Together with the Total Rewards Team, you will assess and analyze the current rewards system, research industry best practices, and develop comprehensive strategies to attract, retain, and motivate employees. This function can be executed in Belgium (Ieper/Tessenderlo), Bulgaria (Sofia) or Germany (Erfurt).
Your key responsibilities:
- Develop and implement total rewards strategies aligned with the organization's goals and objectives
- Conduct market research and benchmarking to ensure competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Design and manage base pay structures, incentive programs and variable pay plans.
- Collaborate with People and Culture and Finance teams to ensure effective budgeting and allocation of resources
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of total rewards programs and recommend improvements
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in total rewards and and translate trends into valuable proposals for Melexis
- Advise management on compensation and benefits-related matters
- Cooperate with local People and Culture Managers and teams to ensure exchange of local practices and to ensure that local realities are reflected in global programs
- Provide guidance and support People and Culture teams and managers on total rewards policies and practices.
- Ensure compliance with legal requirements and regulations related to compensation and benefits.
- Master’s degree in Economics, Human Resources or any other equivalent
- Proven experience as a Total Rewards Specialist, Compensation and Benefits Specialist, or a similar role in an international environment (preferably)
- Strong knowledge of total rewards principles, practices, and regulations
- Familiarity with job evaluation methodologies, market pricing, and benchmarking
- Proficient in data analysis and advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of HRIS and compensation management systems is preferred
- A high impact job in an international innovative tech environment
- A BEL 20 company with a bright future ahead
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional course in order to contribute to the success of the company
- A fun, respectful, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in an horizontal organization
- We ensure you that it will never be dull.
Diversity & Inclusion
Melexis is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Inspired by a passion for technology and engineering, Melexis designs, develops and delivers innovative micro-electronic solutions. They enable designers to turn ideas into applications that support the best imaginable future. The company’s advanced mixed-signal semiconductor sensors and actuators integrate sensing, driving and communication into next-generation products and systems. They improve safety, raise efficiency, support sustainability and enhance comfort.
Melexis is a world leader in automotive sensors. Today, on average, every new car produced worldwide contains 18 Melexis chips. Melexis uses this expertise to serve other markets as well: alternative mobility, smart appliances, smart buildings, robotics, energy management and digital health.
Melexis is headquartered in Belgium and employs over 1,900 people in 18 locations worldwide. The company is publicly traded on Euronext Brussels (MELE).
For more information, visit www.melexis.com