Reliability Assurance Operator - Sofia, Bulgaria
Your future job
As a Reliability Assurance Operator at you make sure that all activities related to the validation/qualification of Melexis products, in the domain of electrical measurements as well as stress related tests, are executed in line with the prevailing international standards and all internal procedures are followed to deliver a reliable device to our customer.
More specifically, you will:
- Do daily base checks, diagnoses, calibrations, maintenance.
- Build set-ups, measurement executions, trimming.
- Provide reports, do administrative tasks.
- Be responsible for correct execution of all required verifications and stress tests on new Melexis products before they are brought in mass production.
- Support the development of electronic set-ups for lifetime tests, in cooperation with other teams.
- Make follow-up of the calibration and maintenance of the existing machine park.
- Knowledge of and interest in electronics (schemes, electronic systems, test methods and test equipment) will help you to enjoy the job.
- Abilities in processing and interpreting data coming from different information sources (data from electrical measurements, stress monitoring etc.).
- Able to do precision job with small components.
- Attention to details.
- Communicative and result-oriented.
- Effective communication skills in English.
- Experience on similar position will be an advantage.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities