Internship: Data engineering: data reporting on the new BI (Qlik) platform - Ieper, Belgium
Internship: Data engineering: data reporting on the new BI (Qlik) platform
Your future job
There're a various set of reporting solutions throughout the company using Data Studio, Excel, ...
With the setup of the BI Qlik environment, new reporting efforts are streamlined on 1 platform.
The goal of the project is to transfer (and expand) the current functionality of existing reports to the new BI Qlik environment.
The project includes the following steps:
- Inventory of existing reports that can be transferred to Qlik
- Transferring and expanding of those reports via Qlik
- Onboard current users to Qlik / new dashboards
- Student in Bachelor or Master in IT
IT software analysis, design and development practices
Minimal: Java development (preferably with the above mentioned libs & platforms)
Preferably: Git/Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes
Data engineering technologies (for the related projects)
Main technologies used:
- data modeling
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities