Product Owner - Salesforce/Oracle CPQ - Tessenderlo, Belgium
Your future job
As the Product Owner for the Business Creation tools, including Salesforce and Oracle CPQ, you will play a crucial role in supporting Melexis' Business Creation teams. Reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, you will bridge the gap between business needs and technical solutions. This role demands a tech-savvy individual with a deep understanding of Salesforce and Oracle CPQ tools.
You will be responsible for:
- Ownership of the platform roadmaps: Define priorities and update implementation lists based on departmental and corporate needs. Analyze business needs and translate them into workable solutions.
- Implementation of platform roadmaps: You will be responsible for the implementation and testing of the updates and new configurations, if needed with assistance of external implementation partners.
- Documentation: Maintain and update technical documentation for existing configurations and integrations.
- Partner management : You will be responsible for maintaining partnerships with tool vendors and implementation partners.Tool related interfaces: Be a single point of contact within Business Creation for other departments. For example Brand&Comms (Pardot), IT data team, etc.
- Data Quality and Security: Execute proactive data quality and system security checks. Perform regular data integrity and security checks and take precautionary measures where needed.
- User Support: Act as the single point of contact for users with tool-related questions. Manage user support tickets, ranging from onboarding queries to improvement ideas. Identify and promote unused or under-utilized platform features.
- User Training: Onboard new users through induction training, organize periodic refreshment courses.
- Sandbox Environment Management: Ensure up-to-date test environments for new releases, developments, and integrations.
- User and License Management: Manage user accounts and licenses.
- University degree in Economics or IT
- Experience with Salesforce suite and Oracle CPQ is a plus
- Basic programming knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Customer orientation: Own business and user issues, ensuring proper responses to tool-related questions
- Problem solver: Investigate, test, and assess solutions to solve business challenges using the features of the tools
- Learner's mindset: Stay up-to-date with new features and capabilities of the tools to act as the tool expert
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities