Senior MEMS Development Engineer - Tessenderlo, Belgium
Your future job
- Take the complete ownership of the MEMS process development and verification activities according to the Melexis flow, process and policies, from feasibility to product release;
- Develop innovative, patentable solutions and lay the technological & technical ground for our continuous growth;
- Follow up internal and external trends on MEMS applications and products and actively search for possibilities to improve tools and technology;
- Support the System Architects and Project Managers on their field of expertise to evaluate feasibility, complexity, partitioning and to transfer mathematical models to detailed specifications.
- You hold a PhD in microelectronics, nanotechnology or physics with more than 5 years professional relevant experience.
- You have experience as a technical lead in the field of MEMS, and this experience is not limited to research institutes but also gained in the industry.
- You are experienced in MEMS design and development, and have experience with data analysis / data mining.
- Ideally, you have already organized and conducted experimental tasks and device characterization.
- You are self-driven and passionate about microsystems, sensors, or another related technology.
- You have outstanding analytical skills and hold the ability to translate insight into novel solutions.
- A first experience in project management is an asset.
- Effective communication skills in English are a must.
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities