Internship Reception & Communication - Tessenderlo, Belgium
You will provide general support to our office management team at the Tessenderlo site.
Your daily tasks will include...
- Being the first point of contact for our guests
- Handling incoming phone calls and tackle incoming and outgoing mail distribution
- Managing orders and file documents;
- Being responsible for our internal communications, and keep the digital information boards up to date
- Taking care of the incoming and outgoing shipments on Wednesdays and make receipts
You match with this job ad in case…
- You are in the process of obtaining a Bachelor- or a Master Degree, preferably in languages, communication, …
- You are fluent in
English,and have strongorganization- and communication skills.
- You are creative, proactive, enthusiastic and show attention
What’s in it for you?
- A meaningful internship experience
- The chance to have a first relevant work experience in Reception and Communication, in an international environment and exciting company
- Lot’s of sparkling and fun colleagues