Mixed Signal Verification Engineer - Tessenderlo, Belgium
Your future job
As a Mixed Signal Verification Engineer at Melexis, you will verify the mixed mode design (analog, digital and embedded software) for the Integrated Circuit (IC) based on the customer requirements.
More specifically, you will
- Take ownership of the digital specification and hardware-software interfaces definition for mixed-signal System-on-Chips;
- Make the bridge between competence centers delivering part of the SoC (Digital design, Analog design, Software design, etc…);
- Work with circuit design engineers and system architects to define verification needs and create verification plans;
- Perform detailed simulation and verification of top level analog, digital and embedded software functionality;
- Be involved in the system modeling to conceptualize and validate circuits
- develop and integrate high-level functional models and test benches to support system simulation;
- develop Verilog-AMS and System Verilog behavioral models;
- ensure validity and optimize performance of designers’ behavioral models.
- You hold an engineering master degree in an electronic or microelectronic field or equivalent by experience;
- You have several years of relevant experience as a designer in a microelectronics environment, in combination with good system verification capabilities.
- You have experience with the latest verification languages like System Verilog or Verilog-AMS and with scripting languages like Python, PERL, TCL.
- Experience with behavioral modeling languages ( Verilog, Verilog-A, Verilog-AMS, System Verilog) is an asset, as well as work experience with Cadence AMS Designer verification flow.
- Good knowledge of Functional Safety industrial standards such as ISO26262 and IEC61508 is a plus.
- You are self-driven, able to work independently while coordinating with analog, digital and software engineers.
- You are an efficient communicator, are fluent in English and have a customer oriented attitude.
- a challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- the opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- an enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- versatile development opportunities