Internship HR - Ieper, Belgium
Your future job
As an Intern HR at Melexis, you will will support our HR department with our day-to- day activities and will get the freedom to do suggestions and work on a project that is in line with your interests and studies.
More specifically, you will
- Actively contribute to the recruitment activities (CV screening, interview planning, organizing and participating in career days, job fairs etc.).
- Manage the recruitment mailbox and attend operational work meetings with hiring managers.
- Support our HR team with administrative tasks and various on-going HR projects.
- Bachelor or Master degree (HR, Office management, Psychology,
Commercial Sciences …) with a passion for HR
- Effective communication skills in Dutch and English
Discrete, can handle confidential information
- Strong administrative skills and structured
- Curious and eager to learn
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities