Transparency declaration by FMR LLC
Regulated information published in view of the transparency directive
Ieper, Belgium – 13 October 2016, 5.40 pm CET
On Tuesday, 11 October 2016, Melexis received a transparency declaration from FMR LLC according to the stipulations of the Law of 2 May 2007. The declaration is related to the actualization of the notification of 22 March 2013. The reason of notification is the threshold crossing of one of the subsidiaries of FMR LLC.
The declaration dated 11 October 2016 contains following information:
- Reason for the notification: Acquisition or disposal of voting securities or voting rights
- Notification by: a parent undertaking or a controlling person
- Persons subject to the notification requirement: FMR LLC, (The Corporation Trust Center, 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, New Castle County, Delaware, 19801)
- Date on which the threshold is crossed: 3 October 2016
- Threshold that is crossed: 5%
- Denominator: 40,400,000
- Notified details:
|A) Voting rights||Previous notification||After the transaction|
|# of voting rights||# of voting rights||% of voting rights|
|Holders of voting rights||Linked to securities||Not linked to securities||Linked to securities||Not linked to securities|
|FMR Co. Inc||2,983.500||7.38%|
|Fidelity Management & Research (Hong Kong) Limited||4.140||0.01%|
- Full chain of controlled undertakings through which the holding is effectively held: The holdings attributable to FMR LLC arise from holdings of various undertakings for collective investment that are managed by FMR Co. Inc and Fidelity Management & Research (Hong Kong) Limited, each of which are entities that are subsidiaries of and controlled by FMR LLC. These undertakings for collective investment have granted FMC LLC discretionary power to vote the securities in accordance with the FMR LLC board proxy voting policy. FMR LLC is not a controlled undertaking.
- Additional information: FMR Co. INC is a subsidiary undertaking of Fidelity Management & Research Company, which itself is a subsidiary undertaking of FMR LLC (the ultimate parent company), and is above a notifiable threshold as of 03/10/2016.
- The declaration can be found on the Melexis website through this link
Download press release (PDF - 224 kB)